PDA

View Full Version : Im out. Peace.

SPAM-ER-ER
22nd October 2012, 05:08 PM
Well I'm Completely Finished with Battlefield Forever. Its been a Fun Ride. Back when Justice Introduced me on BC2. All the Hours on Isla and Teamspeak. Sad too see Battlefield go like this but EA have become money fags so I must do something better with my time then come here and Listen to all the sad shitty stories of Hackers on BF3 and other ways of EA ripping everyone off. You can Catch me on Steam as Unite S Ninja.
And too whoever is left from BC2 I say my goodbyes and the goodbyes to the new Members that I never got to meet properly.

SPAM-ER-ER

Andrew
22nd October 2012, 07:11 PM
bye again. :(

Stiff_Nipples
22nd October 2012, 08:08 PM
cya bro, what game will you go play now?

Tajthewhitetiger
22nd October 2012, 08:57 PM
Methinks Fant needs a new game to play or the exodus may continue :( See ya spam, harass and troll Justice for me

8INk8
22nd October 2012, 09:39 PM
Methinks Fant needs a new game to play or the exodus may continue :( See ya spam, harass and troll Justice for me

NS2 for the win.

pjano
22nd October 2012, 10:04 PM
EVERYONE GET NaTURAL SELECTION 2!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

pjano
22nd October 2012, 10:12 PM
spammer is right tho, you just have to watch that "history of battlefield" video and you'll realise DICE fired all the people who made the Battlefield series great and became money hungry bastards

Rices
22nd October 2012, 10:17 PM
Baibai Spammer, I shall see you on Assassins creed 3 if you buy it :D

8INk8
22nd October 2012, 10:35 PM
spammer is right tho, you just have to watch that "history of battlefield" video and you'll realise DICE fired all the people who made the Battlefield series great and became money hungry bastards.

^^^ How post should have looked. Fuck political statements.

pjano
22nd October 2012, 10:44 PM
haha fine. I edited it but I have to let my deep hatred out sometimes