Thread: FanT & HB vs AA & ADF 482-0

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    ***Forum Master***

FanT Clan Member

FanT & HB vs AA & ADF 482-0

Today FanT and HB teamed up to fight the mighty allies AA and ADF.

The map was Wake Island.
    The players were 64.
    Condoms were handed out.
    None were used.

Round 1: FanT & HB Win 218-0
    FanT & HB - US
    ADF & AA - RU

As the round was about to start, I could hear an eerie silence set upon the Carrier. No man was speaking and no vehicle was spawned. Simply the sound of metal on water.

Upon the horizon we could see many a foe contemplating their defense from the mighty FantasyBadger attack.

With Round 1 kicking off. Our roll-out went to plan, We had a multi-staged attack on both D & E and A & B. We had men flying in via helicopters. Men swarming in via TankBoats along with men simply going in on boats. The beginning of the round saw FanTHB make a successful assault on A & B but were met with heavy resistance at D & E.

We decided it was our time to strike. We laid a full force attack on C (Airfield). Which was met by dozens of angry NN's(ADF & AA tag). Our attack on Airfield failed time and time again as they had a huge fortified defence setup. They had all their tanks pulled back to C to ensure that no Man, Women or Child would see the airfield.

During this attack on C the FanTHB's over at D & E had successfully gained E and were attempting to capture D which was proving unsuccessful.

We were met with a dilemma as NN had C & D fortified and we couldn't push them out. Along with this our air was spawn capped.
    We decided to lay the wrath of 1000's suns on NN and just did relentless waves of attack.
    However these attacks failed, we managed to keep NN defending these 2 points for the remainder of the match. Allowing FanT and HB to pull off a win 218-0.

Round 2: FanT & HB Win 264-0
    FanT & HB - RU
    ADF & AA - US

As round 1 had finished, I could hear the cheering FanTies and Honies from all over Wake Island. I heard gunshots going off far after the match had finished and I knew that these were no mere targetted shots. But the shots of joy as we pulled off a successful first round against the unstoppable foe of AA & ADF.

With the beginning of round 2 we decided that THEY SHALT NOT PASS. And we had just under a dozen infantry holding their spawn. Awaiting NN's attack on the island.

As expected NN did a double jet bail on C. This was a anticipated move on our end and NN were met by just under a dozen infantry, a helicopter, a tank and a mobile AA.

These para-troopers of NN were pillaged, tbagged and sexually abused before FanTHB decided to let them die. We did this in the hopes to turn them off sending in more para-troopers. This proved unsuccessful as NN sent in wave after wave of cannon fodder on C. Which were mutilated each time by our infantry and willing chopper who was simply sitting their waiting.

As this slaughter at C was taking place so was a battle at A & E. NN were attempting to lay claim of our caps which provded unsuccessful for sometime until they claimed a foothold on B. From here they attempted to flank the Airfield but were quickly foiled as we waisted not 1 minute in laying a full-force attack on B to cap it back. From here FanTHB controlled the map for most of the round.

Towards the ending quarter of the round me and my loyal men Andrew, ZeBearJew and RumGut who were all at B, started to hear a sound. We asked eachother what is was, not sure of this sound of whether or not it was a final attack plan of NN, we started running towards C to see what it was. As we were running it started to clear out. "blood for the blood god" "BLOOD for the blood god" "BLOOOOOD FOR THE BLOOOOD GOD". And we noticed that the FanTHB's at airfield had started to chant to instill fear into the hearts of NN as they laid their final attack.

The brave souls that fought in this battle will never be forgotten. For as in my mind every man fought to their best ability. Even though no condoms were used, and buttblood was everywhere, every man left the battle dignified.

Last edited by Rices; 8th May 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    *Forum Guru*
    **Forum Legend**

FanT Clan Member
    hahaha vg write up.

Some epic moments in my squad:

Some time in the 1st round we saw B was have trouble with a tank-and infantry so we swooped in with our VENOM and made a massive distraction. We were pissing ourselves laughing when we managed to clean them up and distract the tank long enough for our ground forces to smash it.

About 5 mins into the second round, DavidLads and I are sitting in the tank when we see about 20 guys comming over the hill from A to B.

Then we charge across them and take out as many as we can
    Last edited by pjano; 8th May 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Forum Senior

"Condoms were handed out.
    None were used"

Classic.

Forum Senior
    Forum Repairer

FanT Clan Member
    Slayed...that's all I'm saying.

Gym machines are for faggots, Olympic lifts are where its at.

<----- YUUUUUSUSSSSSUSUSUSUUS!!!!

****Forum King****

FanT Clan Member

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    ***Forum Master***

FanT Clan Member
    yay nuss's vid

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    ***Forum Master***

FanT Clan Member

Pjano, below radar... that is all

****Forum King****

FanT Clan Member
    Didn't realise it applied to Venoms; they don't even have an unlock tree LMAO.

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    ***Forum Master***

FanT Clan Member

pretty sure it would, maybe it doesnt. should test it.

Lol at that tank, thanks for seeking my revenge haha. It nailed me, didnt even see it
    Last edited by astro_ant; 9th May 2012 at 01:45 PM.

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    *Forum Guru*
    **Forum Legend**

FanT Clan Member
    Quote Originally Posted by astro_ant View Post
    pretty sure it would, maybe it doesnt. should test it.

Haha I didn't think about it tbh. Was focusing on staying away from RPGs and tanks mostly. I think Nuss is right - it only applies to scout and attack choppers (venom is 'transport'). could test it out next warm up
    http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Below_Radar

EDIT: Just had a closer look at the vid and looks like you're right.

1.5 second lock ons from 7:00 to 7:10

3 second lock on at 8:40 and some other point in the video

EDIT 2: unless it's a soflam
    Last edited by pjano; 9th May 2012 at 06:16 PM.

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    ***Forum Master***

FanT Clan Member
    Hard to believe this was over 5 years ago. This match has a special place in my heart <3
    Last edited by Rices; 26th September 2017 at 07:20 AM.

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    ***Forum Master***

FanT Clan Member

#FanTies2018