Thread: Unban Appeal

Forum Junior

Unban Appeal

Hello, my name is Voltstriker and I was banned from your server tonight at approximately 9:53 PM GMT +10 (Melbourne time) for glitching. I do not deny that I was glitching, however I believe I was banned unfairly as I had stopped after I was first warned.

To explain: I had just joined the server which was on Metro, and I was on the US team which was being held back at B. I went over to the right hand tunnel and threw C4 under the tunnel. However, before I did this, I typed in chat !rules and @rules, to check if there were any rules against glitching as I couldn't remember the rules from the last time I had played on your server. No rules appeared when I typed these commands so I assumed that there were no rules against it. I did it a couple of times, racking up roughly 5-6 kills, causing numerous complaints in the chat. Blynxz slayed me, saying that if I did it again I would be banned. I apologised in chat, and started playing my class, trying to push back stairs. Roughly 30 seconds to a minute after I was slain, however, I was banned permanently for reason glitching.

This is why I believe my ban was unfair, as I had ceased my glitching after I was warned.

I enjoy playing on your server; it offers a challenge as there are many skilled players that frequent your server. I apologise for what I have done, and I hope that you consider my request and make a fair decision.

- Volt

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    ***Forum Master***

FanT Clan Member
    If what you say is correct then, when Blynxz accepts your apology I will unban you.

Regarding rules:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ond-Unmetered/

What server would allow glitching, that is just stupid. We have no rules except glitching and hacking.

Description

Server by Fantasybattlefield.com | FanT clan server - www.fantclan.com | Ingame Ranks available on website | admin contact email: admin@fantasybattlefield.com | Rules: All Weapons/Tactics *NO GLITCHING OR HACKING
    oh well.

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    ***Forum Master***

FanT Clan Member
    You're welcome to come back, but just so you know, not all servers have !rules or @rules
    And its generally a rule of thumb that glitching/hacking is a no no
    Sell your sheep and invest in wood.

Forum Senior
    Forum Pilot
    ***Forum Master***

FanT Clan Member
    [21:43:32] Voltstriker - U.S Army - Alpha > !rules
    [21:43:39] Voltstriker - U.S Army - Alpha > @rules
    [21:46:16] Voltstriker > is it against rules blynxz? the !rules command didnt work
    [21:46:23] Voltstriker > so i didnt know. sorry
    Fair enough's
    But yea basicially any type of roof glitching isn't allowed